Terms & conditions
Terms and Conditions
• Orders destined for Canada are in Canadian dollars and order destined for USA are in American dollars.
• Payment required when order is place. or deposit of 50% required in when order placed, and balance required before shipping.
• Customer guarantees the legal propriety of all material submitted.
• Where customer’s instructions are lacking or incomplete, Paulsen Comm. may, at its discretion, use type,
composition and colours as it deems to be in the best interest of the customer.
• Paulsen Comm. reserves a right to use your product images on our website for demonstration purposes.
• Shipping charges and applicable taxes are added to product when orders are placed.
• Unless archiving is requested ($15), a $20 retrieval fee will be charged to search for old files
• Quantities may not be exact: 95% to 115% of order will constitute a full order.
• A reasonable variation in colour between the original and the printed work shall constitute
acceptable delivery. Acceptable variation in colour shall be determined at the sole discretion of
Paulsen Comm., based on normal printing practices.
• Paulsen Comm. cannot assume responsibility for lost or damaged material sent to us.
• It is the client’s sole responsibility to proofread artwork and to submit to Paulsen Comm.
materials which are fully approved and print ready. We assume no responsibility for printed
results produced from supplied digital files unless a proper contract proof is supplied.
(Note: Laser and inkjet proofs are not contract proofs).
• Paulsen Comm. strives to print all orders according to our published schedule. In the unlikely
event that Paulsen Comm. is late with either the printing or the shipping of an order, and the client chooses not to accept delivery, Paulsen Comm.’s liability shall be limited to a refund of the amount paid for the order.
• Paulsen Comm. uses third party companies such as UPS and Fed Ex for shipping. Paulsen
Comm. and will not be responsible for damages or lateness resulting shipping agents or companies.
• If mailing cards by Paulsen Comm.: Paulsen Comm. will prepare and present your mail to
Canada Post. Canada Post is responsible for delivery of your mail.